Monday, July 2, 2012

CHANGE OF VENUE

As the Seeley fire got closer and closer to our campground I started to worry that we would have to change to another place.  I however figured that we are all very resilient so whatever would occur would be fine.  


When I finally had the confirmation from the forestry service that our original campground would not work we started to search...and search....and search.  Finally I ended up humbling myself a little and asked for help on Facebook.  Many great suggestions were made, however none of them were working out.  Finally, with a little nudge from Jen I spent a little bit more money than we expected to and booked a campground.


There are pros and cons to this campsite, however we are amazing at conforming to the task at hand so I think it will work perfectly for us.  It is going to be great!!  Here are some images of our NEW home away from home.


You can click on all images to make them larger.









No comments:

Post a Comment

PEOPLE WHO LOVE GIRL'S CAMP!