Monday, May 14, 2012

IMAGES AND DESCRIPTION

We made the trip down to the camp location this past weekend and it really is one of the most beautiful canyons I have been in Utah. I hope you all feel the same way when you get there.  As usual I over documented in pictures, however I think you really will get a better feel about where we are going.  Please feel free to laugh at my hilarious captions (yes that was totally a conceded plug for myself. Go me!).  If you can't see the pictures very well you can always click on them to enlarge.  This is going to be epic.





  









2 comments:

  1. Love it!! love your model too...the Future YW of tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trazee Boyd-PingelMay 25, 2012 at 5:56 AM

    Looks great Vanessa! My daughters are looking forward to lots of fun and spiritual moments this year. Thank you for all you do to create such a wonderful experience for the girls.

    ReplyDelete

PEOPLE WHO LOVE GIRL'S CAMP!